Sunday, May 31, 2009

Brütal Legend Gameplay Impressions and Trailer

GameSpot has posted new impressions of the game, and have posted details about how the combat system works. It sounds fun, and humorous with the troops that you control being headbangers and teenage runaways. I'm not too sure about the strategy involved, as I don't really like real time strategy games, but it's mentioned as being RTS-lite, so it should be more direct and hopefully intuitive.

In (much) older news, this trailer was released two weeks ago, but I just watched it now. I wasn't too enthused about Brütal Lengend before, but I'm starting to warm up to it after watching this and reading GameSpot's preview. Tim's games always have great humor in them, and an engaging storyline. I'm not too much of a fan of multiplayer games, but the single player part should be fun.

No comments: