Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fate of Atlantis Wii Preview

In actual LucasArts adventure game news (I never thought I'd post these words when I created this blog!!) I previously mentioned here that Fate of Atlantis was going to be an unlockable in the new Tomb-Raideresque Staff of Kings game. At the time, it was just a blurb on LucasArts' webpage, so I didn't know if it was the adventure game or the action game, and what platforms was going to get it. Now GameSpot's preview of Staff of Kings sheds some more light on the subject. The Fate of Atlantis game is in fact the adventure game, and it will be an unlockable extra only in the Wii version of the game. Still, though, great news that LucasArts is bringing one of their classic adventure games out of retirement!

1 comment:

Emilio said...

http://deciloquequierass.blogspot.com/

Good Blog my friend!!!
Congratulations!!
See you!