Sunday, July 11, 2010

The First Great Monkey Island Race of 2010


The First Great Monkey Island Race of 2010 is happening on the 12th at the Telltale Games forums. Since it's the 12th in some parts of the world already, some people have already started playing. If you want to join in the fun, there's still time to sign up.

The race is a multi-day race to see who can get through all five Monkey Island games (9 if you count the Tales episodes as one game each) with the quickest time when each of their totals are combined.

I'm going to try playing through the games all in one day, which I've been told was tried in the first Monkey Island Race and no one finished. So, I probably won't either, but it's worth a shot.

I have a livestream set up here if you want to check and see how I do. :)

Update: 7/29/10
I had some personal issues creep up that prevented me from finishing the race.  I did manage to complete 1-3 however, and you can check the archive videos at the link above if you wish.

No comments: